Be prepared for emergencies. The Trauma Pak I helps stop bleeding with the tools you need to take action until help arrives. This compact trauma kit features a WoundStop® trauma dressing, which combines a trauma pad and gauze to apply direct pressure and stop potentially fatal blood loss, reducing the risk of shock.
This clinically-proven wrap from Persys Medical can be self-applied and includes a closure bar to keep the dressing securely in place. Inside the trauma pack, you'll also find trauma shears to help you access the wound, nitrile gloves for personal protection, and gauze dressings to help manage the wound.
The resealable, waterproof DryFlex™ trauma bag keeps these vital contents safe and ready to use and can be used to dispose of bio-waste. Add the Trauma Pak I to your field kit for an affordable bleeding control tool you can count on.
- Designed for Immediate Response
- Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or bleeding control kit
- WoundStop® Trauma Dressing
- Stop bleeding fast with the WoundStop trauma dressing. Modeled after the Israeli Bandage, this easy-to-use trauma dressing applies direct pressure to immediately stop blood loss.
- Trauma Response Instructions
- Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak I contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations.
- Waterproof DryFlex™ Bag
- Have confidence the Trauma Pak I will keep its contents ready to use. The re-sealable DryFlex bag is completely waterproof, incredibly durable, and can be used to dispose of bio-waste.
- Compact & Lightweight
- Have the tools you need to stop bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak I weighs less than 5 oz. and is small enough to fit into a glove box, backpack, range bag, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Essentials
- Follow best practices with hospital-quality medical supplies. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for personal protection and EMT trauma shears to cut through clothing, tape, and more.