Backslope Tools Klino
Sometimes, we all just want to measure some stuff. Or need to. The Klino from Backslope Tools is used to measure slopes for grading or surveying. This clinometer can be used to measure the heights of trees, cliffs, buildings, or whatever else your measuring heart desires.
- Comes with Lanyard Attachment
- Diameter: 4" x 5" x 2"
- Weight: 0.4lbs
- Sine and Tan conversions on back
- Adjustable Diopter
- Dual Sapphire Bearing
- Liquid Filled Capsule for Stable Operation
- Anodized Light-Alloy Housing
- Acrylic Glass
- Clinometer Scales: 0±90°, 0±150%
- Inclination Accuracy: +- 1.5°
- Inclination Resolution: 1° and 1-2%
- Sines and Tangent to 45°