Backslope Tools Junior Clyde
The Clyde Junior from Backslope Tools takes the Clyde silhouette and makes it smaller. The Clyde Junior features the same silhouette as the Mini, but on a longer handle. It features a lightweight profile that makes it the perfect tool for volunteer work days when less swinging and trail cutting will be done.
And for the kids who love to get out there on volunteer days as well, the Junior has the option to come with a 36" handle, so they have a tool their size as well. (Caution, our tools are still sharp!)
Stay organized with wider spacing in-between tines for easy stacking of multiple tools. And, never worry about your tools disappearing from your truck or a remote job site with eyelets compatible with a standard cable lock.
- Ideal for back sloping and finishing work
- Comes in a 36", 42", 48", 54" handle sizes.
- Handle: Fiberglass
- Head Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Head Thickness: 5mm
- Stackable for easy transport and organization
- Eyelets compatible with most locks to secure the tool in your vehicle or the field