Nupla Fire Rake
Buffing out your trail isn’t the sexiest job on the project site but just like the laundry, it’s still gotta get done.
Fire rakes are designed to help move burning materials away from a fireline, yet they also make great tools for a trail project. Nupla’s v-shaped tines, which are less prone to clogging up with vegetation, make moving loose material and trail aggregate even easier.
- Ideal for raking topsoil, trail aggregate, and debris
- 12” wide head
- 4 v-shaped sharpened tines
- 60” handle
- Proprietary Nuplaglas® fiberglass handle reduces weight without compromising strength
- Resistant to moisture / chemicals / insects
- Non-slip grip
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 5 lbs