Buffing out your trail isn’t the sexiest job on the project site but just like the laundry, it’s still gotta get done.
Bow rakes show up with a “can-do!” attitude and are more versatile than their leaf raking kin. With short rigid tines closely spaced together, bow rakes perform a variety of tasks including leveling material, raking aggregate, or breaking up loose soil.
- Ideal for leveling material, raking aggregate, breaking up soil
- Proprietary Nuplaglas® fiberglass handle reduces weight without compromising strength
- Resistant to moisture / chemicals / insects
- Non-slip grip
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 16” wide head
- 16 tines, Length? Spacing?
- 60” handle
- 5 lbs