Backslope Tools Clyde
The Clyde from Backslope Tools is the next evolution of the time-tested McLeod. We stayed true to the original design while simultaneously improving upon key aspects of the tool.
Stay organized with wider spacing in-between tines for easy stacking of multiple tools. And, never worry about your tools disappearing from your truck or a remote job site with eyelets compatible with a standard cable lock.
The next generation in our favorite Clyde, we've taken the thing you loved and made it even better. The Clyde now features 5mm thick heads, and extended collar to protect against handle breakage, and one eyelet to allow for better tamping.
- Ideal for raking trail debris, tamping tread, back sloping, cutting tread
- Handle: Fiberglass
- Head Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Head Thickness: 5mm
- Head Width: 8.25"
- Head Height: 7.5"
- Stackable for easy transport and organization
- Removable bolt for in-field repair
- Eyelet compatible with most locks to secure the tool in your vehicle or the field