Adventure Medical - The Mountain Mountaineer, Medical Kit
The Mountaineer sets the standard for mountaineering first aid kits with supplies capable of treating a group of 10 people for up to 28 days over a broad range of injuries. Trusted by the International Mountain Guides as an expedition first aid kit, this group medical kit is equally suited for urban disasters or other situations where medical care is inaccessible.
Inside, you’ll find wilderness first aid tools like QuikClot®, a flexible C-Splint™, and SWAT-Tourniquet, as well as a deep stock of hiking essentials like GlacierGel™, bandages, and medications. All the contents are organized by injury into the Easy Care™ organization system to help you or the team you’re guiding find supplies quickly in an emergency.
From the detachable summit kit for ultralight summit bids to the durable, water-resistant medical bag, the Mountain Mountaineer kit was designed with the mountains in mind, enabling you to safely attain your goals.
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- The Choice of Outdoor Professionals
- Pack the wilderness first aid kit trusted by the International Mountain Guides to keep their teams safe on mountaineering expeditions around the world.
- Find it Fast Design
- Find supplies quickly using the external kit map for fast reference of all kit contents and the Easy Care First Aid® System, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets.
- QuikClot® & SWAT-T™
- Control severe bleeding with QuikClot® Gauze, the hemostatic agent trusted by the US military, and the SWAT-Tourniquet, which has easy-to-follow instructions printed right on the band.
- Professional Tools
- Provide hospital-quality care with tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine, include a sterile scalpel, C-Splint™, temporary cavity fillings, oral rehydration salts, and more.
- Detachable Summit Kit
- Make ultralight summit bids with the compact summit kit. The seam-sealed medical bag contains two waterproof DryFlex™ bags to hold essentials while the larger kit stays at camp.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov