LockNLube® Grease Gun Coupler
Your trail building machines are the life-blood of your operation. Keep ‘um lubed!
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new.
- Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual, and electric.
- Works on all Metric and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Fits 1/8-inch NPT thread.
- Works with all grease gun manufacturers, including Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelmann), Grainger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper, and many others.
- Simply depress the trigger to release, even under pressure.
- No need to hold while greasing. Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun.
- Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.
- Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure.
- Check valve to reduce leakage.
- Suitable for high-pressure, heavy-duty applications.