Silky BIGBOY, 360mm Large Teeth
They said it couldn’t be done, but here it is. A human-powered chainsaw.
With a massive 14” folding blade, the Silky Big Boy 2000 provides all the cutting power you need without the hassle of having to fuel it. The blade is large enough to handle bigger limbs and small trunks, yet folds up into a compact form when not in use making transportation a breeze. Just bring two tickets to the gun show and you’re ready to roll.
- Ideal for pruning, sawing large limbs, sawing small trunks
- Rubberized no-slip handle designed for left or right-handed use
- Folding, 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length
- teeth per inch (7 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 1 lb
- Limited lifetim6e warranty
I own 6 Silky saws. They are the best. I do a lot of mtn bike trail maintenance. I wanted to try the Large teeth model. I have the xl (yellow) and medium (black) model. The black handle model doesn’t cut pines very well, the xl has a fair amount of drag for hard oak trees. The red handle model (large teeth) seems to be a good saw for both hardwoods and pines. The large teeth model fits my needs perfectly. And the quality for all Silky saws is the best.