Tools don’t build trails. People build trails. The 1890 is the perfect glove to outfit your army.
- Navy blue lightweight 13-gauge polyester knit shell provides durability, resistance to abrasions, & protection from sunlight
- Black smooth nitrile coated palm, known for its strength & superior puncture & tear resistance, offers excellent dexterity, & stands up well to light oils
- Continuous knit wrist provides a snug fit that helps to prevent dirt & debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov